Liquid Handling Account Manager – Benelux & France
Benelux & France (Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands and France)
We are looking to expand our sales footprint at FORMULATRIX® in Europe to drive our rapidly growing Liquid Handling product lines. This position requires a hands-on, organised and detail-oriented person able to work in a fast-paced environment. The candidate should be comfortable with managing and executing all elements of the sales cycle. In particular, prospecting new potential customers, learning the technical details of our products, giving technical solo demonstrations to customers, handling objections and negotiating through to the point of winning business.
Originally starting as a software company in 2002, FORMULATRIX® established itself as the global leader in hardware and software solutions for protein crystallization. Following this, we developed a proprietary microfluidic dispensing technology that has been the foundation for the growth of our Liquid Handling portfolio.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must be familiar with Pharma/Biotech and Academic Biology Institutions, preferably with experience selling into genomics or screening labs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technically interested and savvy - you should be able to quickly learn technical products and give compelling demonstrations and presentations to prospects.
- Computer skills are a must.
- Responsive and organized. In our market, reputation is everything and we take that very seriously. That starts with a salesperson who responds in a timely fashion to every customer request and gets things done when promised.
- Self-motivated and proactive. You will be expected to identify and prospect new customers, follow up on leads, give demos, provide quotations, negotiate pricing, follow up with the purchasing team, and transition to the post-sales installation and support teams.
- Able to travel a minimum of 50% of the time, could be up to 75%. You will be expected to attend trade shows and travel to customer sites to give product demonstrations.
- Strong preference will be given to candidates that have a degree in Biology, other life science or Engineering (with a life science focus), knowledge of genomics, small molecule screening, and/or relevant commercial experience. Extensive training will be provided to the right candidates.
- Previous experience in consultative Sales and Account management is a must.
- Knowledge of the liquid handling market, along with hands-on experience is an advantage.
- Fluency in the French language is a must.
- Being based in Belgium or Netherlands is desirable.
FORMULATRIX requires hard work and dedication from its employees and is committed to hiring only the best of the best. In return, FORMULATRIX offers a rewarding compensation package including base salary, bonuses, profit sharing and excellent growth opportunities.
How To Apply
** RESUMES SUBMITTED WITHOUT THE INFORMATION REQUESTED BELOW WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED **
If you are interested in this position, please email email@example.com with the words "LH Account Manager - Benelux & France" in the subject line. You must include a copy of your resume (Word or PDF only) and answer the following questions in the body of your email:
- What are your salary requirements?
- When can you start?
- Will you now or in the future require visa sponsorship?
**NO RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES**
For all European opportunities, please contact the US office.
10 DeAngelo Drive
Bedford, MA 01730