Application Support Specialist
FORMULATRIX is a rapidly growing company, head-quartered in the Boston area USA. Founded in 2002 we are the leading provider of protein crystallization automation and liquid handling solutions. Seeking an application support specialist, to join our world-class support team. You should enjoy working with people, take pride in fixing customer issues, and enjoy travel. The best person for this position thinks on their feet, learns quickly, and enjoys tinkering with hardware as well as software. This position will be primarily focused (but not necessarily limited to) our line of protein crystallography instruments.
You will manage and maintain our fleet of EU demo instruments in the office, prepare them for customer demonstrations, and accompany them in the field, providing high level demonstrations to scientists, alongside the regional sales representatives. In addition to your degree in Structural Biology (or related field) , you will require a high level of automation experience, and ability to troubleshoot both hardware and software on high-end biotech automation equipment and drop-setters. In addition to our protein crystallography automated microscopy imagers, we also provide automated liquid handlers, and screen design systems. We also have a very progressive software development team, and you will be required to assist with beta testing new releases both internally and externally.
You will report to the European Support Manager, work alongside a team of dedicated engineers, assisting with customer support for application related queries, and with installations, providing customer training both on site, and with remote sessions. Deliver feedback to product managers and to the documentation manager.
This field and office based position is within our European Support Team, and is a UK based, working from the FORMULATRIX UK office in Dunmow, or your home-office, when not visiting laboratories. It requires a hands-on, detail-oriented person, able to work directly with our customers throughout Europe, and supporting the field service engineers with application related tasks. The position requires 50%+ overnight travel, potentially on short notice.
Primary Work Responsibilities
- Greater London based, (Essex) member of the support team in Europe, reporting to the EU Support Manager.
- Provide application support, instrument sales demonstrations on site in the European field.
- Support EU customers with protein crystallization product questions.
- Customer & FSE training and support from home and in the field, via phone, email or remote access tools such as TeamViewer
- Escalate issues to the USA HQ when necessary
- 50% + overnight travel
- Record customer interactions and issues in our CRM database
- Maintain and record detailed notes during customer support work
- Follow up with the engineering teams to ensure that issues are addressed and product quality and usability are improved.
- Work alongside FSE to rectify complex issues, both external and internal.
- In-house repair and testing of Mantis/Pulse instruments.
FORMULATRIX requires hard work and dedication from its employees, and is committed to hiring only the best of the best. All support and management employees work 45 hour work weeks. In return, FORMULATRIX offers a rewarding compensation package including base salary, bonuses, profit sharing, pension contribution. A team orientated work environment and excellent growth opportunities.
- Salary and benefits will be competitive with market rates.
- Profit sharing plan for exceptional candidates.
- Personal Performance Bonus
- Pension Contribution
- Car Allowance
How To Apply
** RESUMES SUBMITTED WITHOUT THE INFORMATION REQUESTED BELOW WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED **
If you are interested in this position, please email email@example.com with the words "Application Support Specialist" in the subject line. You must include a copy of your resume (Word or PDF only).
**NO RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES**
For all European opportunities, please contact the US office.
10 DeAngelo Drive
Bedford, MA 01730