Logistics Specialist - Trade Shows
FORMULATRIX® supplies innovative software and robotic automation solutions to the life science industry including the leading pharmaceutical companies and academic research institutions around the world. We collaborate with researchers to simplify scientific workflows such as sample preparation and analysis by designing solutions without boundaries and bringing novel cutting-edge technology into the laboratory. We are committed to researchers, their labs, and to the scientific discoveries that will improve the lives of generations to come.
We are looking to increase our marketing horsepower through participating in trade shows worldwide. The ideal candidate will be a motivated, self-starter that has a keen eye for details and can hit deadlines on time. This role involves designing, shipping, and building interactive trade show booths to improve brand awareness and promote sales worldwide.
- Lead the execution of in-person events including any associated logistics.
- Fluent Germany and English.
- Be meticulously organized while managing multiple projects, hit deliverables on time while setting an example for the rest of your team.
- Think outside the box to continue elevating event experiences, differentiating us from the competition, and increasing brand awareness worldwide across the Life Science industry.
- Implement formalized processes to improve collaboration between events marketing and other business units within the company (e.g., Sales, Product Managers).
- Work with the Design Team to create booth materials including banners, brochures, signs, videos, and display layouts.
- Manage inventory of booth supplies and allocate to associated trade shows.
- Track all expenses and report ROI for each show.
- Be highly motivated and capable of simultaneously managing and executing multiple projects for various audiences.
- Evidence of thriving in a fast-paced, 'startup' environment by embodying a "get it done" attitude.
- Proven logistics/shipping experience.
- Graphic design and/or photography experience.
How To Apply
** RESUMES SUBMITTED WITHOUT THE INFORMATION REQUESTED BELOW WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED **
To be considered for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the words "Logistics Specialist" in the subject line. You must include a copy of your resume, (Word, PDF, plain text or RTF only) and answer the following four questions in the body of your email:
- What are your salary requirements?
- When can you start?
- Please explain all relevant marketing experience.
- Are you authorized to work in Europe?
**NO RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES**
For all European opportunities, please contact the US office.
10 DeAngelo Drive
Bedford, MA 01730