Based in Bedford, Massachusetts, FORMULATRIX is a fast growing robotic automation solution provider to leading pharmaceutical companies and research institutions. The company has steadily grown since its inception, even through tough economic conditions. Our clients are in all continents, and we serve them from our worldwide offices located in the United States, Europe, and Asia. We are committed to providing our clients with the most innovative technology available in order to foster scientific discoveries.
We expect you to have a sense of ownership, leadership, problem solving, and an entrepreneurial spirit - and ultimately be motivated to delight our customers. In return, we offer a rewarding salary and benefits package, young and vibrant "down to earth" corporate culture, employee empowerment, and excellent growth opportunities.
- Understanding best coding practices and designing thoughtful coding patterns.
- Analyzing problems and proposing an implementation to solve the issues.
- Troubleshooting problems in the field.
- Collaborating with peers to deliver high quality products on time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree's in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronic Engineering, or equivalent professional experience in software development.
- At least 3 years experience in software development, software delivery, and post-implementation.
- Solid experience with software development using C++ in any platform.
- Have experience in embedded software development is a plus.
- Familiar and used to best practices in programming.
- Committed to writing good quality and high performance code.
- Demonstrated good logical thinking as well as attention to details.
- Proactive, highly motivated, and strong team player with good ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as necessary.
- Good communication skill in English both oral and written.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Salatiga.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please email your CV (format: Word/PDF, max. 1MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words 'C++_Dev (space) Your Name ; e.g. C++_Dev Adam Fisal' in the subject line.