Electrical Quality Engineer
We are seeking Electrical Quality Engineer in Indonesia to join our Electronics team in our office at Salatiga. The primary functions of this engineer will be to design electronics and robotic projects. Candidates must work well independently and also in a team, often working with mechanical and software engineers. The company is made up of a worldwide team that works in a fast paced environment doing quality work to meet deadlines. We are able to accomplish all of this while maintaining a fun and open work environment.
- A professional who determines how to create a process that would best test a particular product in manufacturing and related disciplines in order to assure that the product meets applicable specifications.
- Electrical Quality Engineers also are responsible for determining the best way a test can be performed in order to achieve an adequate test coverage.
- Master or bachelor degree with a heavy focus on electronics and embedded system design.
- Experienced with electronic design and development, robotic project, embedded programming and python.
- In-depth knowledge of :
- Analog and digital circuits
- Control theory
- PCB layout and PCB design software
- C or C++
- Embedded system (microcontroller, DSP, FPGA, VHDL/Verilog)
- Familiar with hihg speed data processing
- Demonstrated leadership, project management and mentor experience.
- Highly motivated, strong team player, with good ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as necessary.
- Excellent communication in English both oral-written and customer relationship skills.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia.
- Experienced in a related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Salatiga-Central Java. Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Engineering Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions are available.
Why Join Us?
- Work and learn directly with experienced engineers and product managers globally
- Challenge yourself by learning cutting edge new technologies every day
- Create software and products that directly impact medicine discovery and life science research
- Escape the heat and congestion of the large cities and enjoy nature, mountains, biking and rafting with company outing trips organized for team building activities
- Opportunities for continued networking and professional development
- Join a very stable, profitable company that has been manufacturing and engineering in Salatiga since 2006 with no layoffs and continuing to grow rapidly
- Real flexible hours where if you are needed to work late hours, you can make up that time during the day. You also have the ability to shift your hours around to help meet your family’s needs (no crazy eCommerce schedules!)
- Casual and relaxed atmosphere with plenty of outlets to reduce stress and tension including ping pong, billiards, team outings, professional development lunches and more
- Opportunities to travel to customer sites and offshore locations may be necessary as needed.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words 'Electrical Quality Engineer' in the subject line. Please include a copy of your resume (Word, HTML, plain text or RTF format only) and answers to the following questions in the body of your email:
- What are your salary & benefit requirements?
- When can you start?