Graduate Intern - Technical Writer
By joining the Internship Program you will get the chance to:
- Utilize your English language skills at work as a technical writer.
- Get exposure and opportunities to explore technical documentation from experienced technical writers and engineers in a collaborative environment.
- Get a “real world” work experience and gain knowledge about robotic automation industry.
- Practice communication and teamwork skills.
- Be considered for a full-time employment role, or receive certificate of acknowledgment (for those who made a favorable impression). Candidates who can show the certificate shall be prioritized for future employment.
- Receive financial compensation during the internship period.
- Fresh graduate majoring English education, English lingustics/languages, or equivalent.
- Have a GPA Min. 3.5
- Provide required documents: latest CV in English and Academic Transcript.
- Proficient in Google applications, specifically Drive, Docs, Sheets.
- Have a good attitude, strong work ethic, communication skills.
- Commited to join the Internship Program for at least 6 months.
- Candidates must be willing to do onsite Internship Program in Salatiga office.
How to Apply
If you interested to join our internship Program, Please send your CV and Academic Transcript in PDF format (Max 1MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line :
TW_Intern (space) Your Name e.g. TW_Intern Adam Fisal
PT PROMANUFACTURE Indonesia
Jl. Soekarno Hatta No. 14, Cebongan,
Argomulyo, Salatiga, 50736 Indonesia
+62 298 343 4711