RnD Mechanical Design Engineer
PT. Formulatrix Indonesia is a Hardware Division of Formulatrix, Inc. - USA (www.formulatrix.com), operational since August 2006. We are a profitable start-up company located in Salatiga-Central Java. We had a very dedicated team, with a supportive yet challenging working environment. We specialize in manufacturing high precision robotic systems for automation of drug discovery.
Our satisfied clients are top pharmaceutical company and top universities such as Wyeth, Bayer, Boehringer Ingelheim, Max Planck Institute, Roche, Pfizer, University of Queensland, and many more.
Candidate must be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment to hit deadlines and do quality work. That being said, we do enjoy ourselves in a fun, open work environment
- Conduct research and analysis
- Brainstorm and concepting based on ideas and research
- Design systems and components that meet the needs and requirements using engineering tools
- Prototyping, evaluating and redesign
- Manufacture implementation and release to production
- Report and documentation
- Reviewing and evaluating existing product
- Recommending modifications and improvement
- Contributes as a team member and work together to accomplish the goal
- Working with other professionals within and outside the engineering sector
- Project time frame, milestones and goals planning
Skill sets required:
- Generally use CAD/CAM (SolidWorks or Onshape is a plus)
- CNC machine operations
- Fluent in English both written and orally
- Experienced in microfluidic and software algorithm is a plus
Has a demonstrated background in mechanical engineering design with expertise below:
- Automation systems
- Small moving parts/mechanism design
- High precision robotics
- Manufacturing process
Willing to work in Salatiga or Semarang
Understand how to design and build fully automated machine
Why Join Us?
- Work and learn directly with experienced engineers and product managers globally
- Challenge yourself by learning cutting edge new technologies every day
- Create software and products that directly impact medicine discovery and life science research
- Escape the heat and congestion of the large cities and enjoy nature, mountains, biking and rafting with company outing trips organized for team building activities
- Opportunities for continued networking and professional development
- Join a very stable, profitable company that has been manufacturing and engineering in Salatiga since 2006 with no layoffs and continuing to grow rapidly
- Real flexible hours where if you are needed to work late hours, you can make up that time during the day. You also have the ability to shift your hours around to help meet your family’s needs (no crazy eCommerce schedules!)
- Casual and relaxed atmosphere with plenty of outlets to reduce stress and tension including ping pong, billiards, team outings, professional development lunches and more
- Opportunities to travel to customer sites and offshore locations may be necessary as needed.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words 'RnD Mechanical Design Engineer' in the subject line. Please include a copy of your resume (Word, HTML, plain text or RTF format only) and answers to the following questions in the body of your email:
- What are your salary & benefit requirements?
- When can you start?