Middle UX Designer
Based in Bedford, Massachusetts, FORMULATRIX is a fast growing robotic automation solution provider to leading pharmaceutical companies and research institutions. The company has steadily grown since its inception, even through tough economic conditions; we’re highly profitable and stable. Our clients are in all continents, and we serve them from our worldwide offices located in the United States, Europe, and Asia. We are committed to providing our clients with the most innovative technology available in order to foster scientific discoveries.
We expect you to have a sense of ownership, leadership, problem solving, and an entrepreneurial spirit - and ultimately be motivated to delight our customers. In return, we offer a rewarding salary and benefits package, young and vibrant "down to earth" corporate culture, employee empowerment, and excellent growth opportunities.
- Help to define the flow and features of the products at a requirements level
- Develop wireframes and mockups to address those requirements
- Work with customers and new users to gather feedback and test the designs
- Review other designs and provide feedback
- Meet and train customers
- Travel opportunities may be available
- Having experience in designing and shipping desktop or mobile applications, fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Degree in interaction design, visual design, or equivalent preferred but not required
- Demonstrable experience with Inkscape, CorelDraw, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools. Experience with prototyping tools such as: Balsamiq, JustInMind, or other prototyping tools. Familiarity in software development process such as requirement gathering and story-boarding is a plus.
- Highly motivated, strong team player, with good ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as necessary
- Excellent collaborative and brainstorming skills
- Ability to deliver high quality work on tight schedules
- Excellent communication and customer relationship skills
- Ability to travel as needed
How to Apply
** RESUMES SUBMITTED WITHOUT THE INFORMATION REQUESTED BELOW WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED **
Please email your application to Forindojob@formulatrix.com and quote “Middle UX Designer” in the Subject. Please include a copy of your resume (Word, HTML, plain text or RTF format only) and answers of the following
questions in the body of your email:
- What are your salary & Benefit requirements?
- When can you start?