RnD Software Engineer (Machine Vision)
Headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts, FORMULATRIX is fast growing robotic automation equipment manufacturer and software solutions provider to leading pharmaceutical companies and academic research institutions. We cater to clients in the highly specialized life sciences industry with our client base comprised of major Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies. The Company has experienced aggressive historic double digit growth with healthy profits because of our industry recognized patented technology and superior software delivery services. The industry recognizes our products and services due to our dedication to producing the "best breed of products". Our business operations are international in scope with business units located in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Our corporate culture highly rewards dedicated motivation, exceeding client expectations, entrepreneurial spirit, and "outside the box" thinking. In return, we offer a rewarding salary and benefits package, young and vibrant "down to earth" corporate culture, employee empowerment, and excellent growth opportunities.
- Design, develop, and improve robotic systems software from the ground up.
- Use research and development skills to create prototypes which solve challenging problems in areas such as scheduling and synchronization, machine vision, and machine control, among others.
- Analyze challenges and propose options and timelines to get to their resolution.
- Collaborate with a global team of peers in software engineering as well as those in the mechanical and electrical side to devise such solutions in a timely manner.
- Deeply care for our customers by providing them with great support and intuitive applications which hide out all the complexities of the solutions.
- Stay abreast of new technologies in your field and adopt as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronic Engineering, or equivalent professional experience in software development.
- At least 1 year(s) of experience in software development, software delivery, and post-implementation.
- Demonstrated good experience in any Object Oriented Programming language (C#, C++, Java, Python, etc).
- Strong fundamentals in computer science: object-oriented, model-driven development, algorithms, and others.
- Familiar and used to best practices in programming.
- Committed to writing good quality and high performance code.
- Demonstrated good logical thinking as well as attention to details.
- A passion to build great solutions and impress both colleagues and customers.
- Have a "Can Do" attitude.
- Proactive, highly motivated, and strong team player with good ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as necessary.
- Good communication skills in English both oral and written.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Salatiga.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please email your CV (format : Word/PDF, max. 1MB) to email@example.com with the words in the subject line.
SE Machine Vision (space) Your Name
e.g. SE Machine Vision Adam Fisal
PT PROMANUFACTURE Indonesia
Jl. Soekarno Hatta No. 14, Cebongan,
Argomulyo, Salatiga, 50736 Indonesia
+62 298 343 4711