RnD Software Engineer - Frontend
Headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts, FORMULATRIX is fast growing robotic automation equipment manufacturer and software solutions provider to leading pharmaceutical companies and academic research institutions. We cater to clients in the highly specialized life sciences industry with our client base comprised of major Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies. The Company has experienced aggressive historic double digit growth with healthy profits because of our industry recognized patented technology and superior software delivery services. The industry recognizes our products and services due to our dedication to producing the "best breed of products". Our business operations are international in scope with business units located in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Our corporate culture highly rewards dedicated motivation, exceeding client expectations, entrepreneurial spirit, and "outside the box" thinking. In return, we offer a rewarding salary and benefits package, young and vibrant "down to earth" corporate culture, employee empowerment, and excellent growth opportunities.
- Understanding best coding practices and designing thoughtful coding patterns.
- Analyzing problems and proposing an implementation to solve the issues.
- Troubleshooting problems in the field.
- Collaborating with peers to deliver high quality products on time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronic Engineering, or equivalent professional experience in software development.
- At least 1 year(s) of experience in software development, software delivery, and post-implementation.
- Demonstrated good experience in React. Other flavors of Java Script such as Angular, Vue, Express, Node are acceptable alternatives.
- Familiar and used to best practices in programming.
- Comitted to write good quality and high performance code.
- Demonstrated good logical thinking as well as attention to details.
- Proactive, highly motivated, and strong team player with good ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as necessary.
- Good communication skills in English both oral and written.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Salatiga or Semarang.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please email your CV (format: Word/PDF, max. 1MB) to email@example.com with the words 'SEFrontend (space) Your Name ; e.g. SEFrontend Adam Fisal' in the subject line.