Senior Deep Learning Engineer
Based in Bedford, Massachusetts, FORMULATRIX is a fast growing robotic automation solution provider to leading pharmaceutical companies and research institutions. The company has steadily grown since its inception, even through tough economic conditions. Our clients are in all continents, and we serve them from our worldwide offices located in the United States, Europe, and Asia. We are committed to providing our clients with the most innovative technology available in order to foster scientific discoveries.
We expect you to have a sense of ownership, leadership, problem solving, and an entrepreneurial spirit - and ultimately be motivated to delight our customers. In return, we offer a rewarding salary and benefits package, young and vibrant "down to earth" corporate culture, employee empowerment, and excellent growth opportunities.
We are seeking a seasoned deep learning engineer to help us with our machine vision challenges. You will stay up to date with the latest research in detection, segmentation, and metric learning and work with a team of highly qualified engineers to help develop robust and reliable laboratory instruments. You'll be involved in all phases of model development including data analysis, prototyping, testing, deployment, and end to end optimization.
- Prototype, develop and experiment with computer vision algorithms.
- Define and measure objective metrics for system performance.
- Understand product requirements and translate them into engineering goals and tasks.
- Guide data collection and labeling for train and test data sets along with defining quality gates.
- Build systems for an end to end production grade stack with low latency and high throughput.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in computer science, data science, machine learning, or a related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in software development, software delivery, and post-implementation.
- Experience with at least a major, modern deep learning development platform.
- Up-to-date knowledge of modern neural network architectures and very good knowledge of2D and 3D computer vision as well as Python and/or C/C++ programming.
- Experience with Google cloud platform is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in any Object Oriented Programming language (C#, C++, Java, etc) is a plus.
- Familiar and used to best practices in programming.
- Proactive, highly motivated, and strong team player with a good ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as necessary.
- Good communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Salatiga or Semarang.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please email your CV (format: Word/PDF, max. 1MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words 'SE-ML (space) Your Name ; e.g. SE-ML Adam Fisal' in the subject line.