Senior Electronics Engineer
We are seeking Senior Electrical engineer in Indonesia to join our Electronics team in our office at Salatiga. The primary functions of this engineer will be to design electronics and robotic projects. Candidates must work well independently and also in a team, often working with mechanical and software engineers. The company is made up of a worldwide team that works in a fast paced environment doing quality work to meet deadlines. We are able to accomplish all of this while maintaining a fun and open work environment.
- Managing and mentoring electronics team member in a project.
- Lead and support cross functional design reviews including requirements definition, manufacturability assessments, and application.
- Planning their own projects and across multiple discilines projects accurately.
- Performing root cause analyses by utilizing established problem-solving tools and methodologies.
- Working closely with sales and marketing team to translate customer's specification into design, manufacturing, quality, and synthesize a market-leading design solution.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronic/Electromechanical or equivalent with a heavy focus on electronics and embedded system design.
- Have advanced project’s experience in electronic design and development, robotics project, embedded programming, and python.
- In-depth knowledge of analog and digital circuits, control theory, PCB layout and design software, embedded system (microcontroller, DSP, FPGA, VHDL/Verilog), familiar with high-speed data processing.
- Understanding and experience with multiple additional areas outside of core electrical design – for example software, firmware, FPGA, injection molding, refrigeration, thermal analysis, optics.
- Demonstrated leadership, project management and mentor experience.
- Highly motivated, strong team player, with good ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as necessary.
- Excellent communication in English both oral-written and customer relationship skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Salatiga-Central Java.
Why Join Us?
- Work and learn directly with experienced engineers and product managers globally
- Challenge yourself by learning cutting edge new technologies every day
- Create software and products that directly impact medicine discovery and life science research
- Escape the heat and congestion of the large cities and enjoy nature, mountains, biking and rafting with company outing trips organized for team building activities
- Opportunities for continued networking and professional development
- Join a very stable, profitable company that has been manufacturing and engineering in Salatiga since 2006 with no layoffs and continuing to grow rapidly
- Real flexible hours where if you are needed to work late hours, you can make up that time during the day. You also have the ability to shift your hours around to help meet your family’s needs (no crazy eCommerce schedules!)
- Casual and relaxed atmosphere with plenty of outlets to reduce stress and tension including ping pong, billiards, team outings, professional development lunches and more
- Opportunities to travel to customer sites and offshore locations may be necessary as needed.