Social Media & eCommerce Specialist – Crystallization/TFF
Headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts, FORMULATRIX is a small, fast growing, and strongly profitable company. We supply robotic automation, scientific instruments, and software solutions to the life sciences industry. Our business is international in scope with offices in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
FORMULATRIX is looking to hire a Social Media & eCommerce Specialist to increase our marketing capabilities to help drive sales for our Protein Crystallization and emerging Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF) product lines. This is an excellent opportunity to directly participate in market development within the life science industry and to experience a wide range of research applications and strategic content creation activities.
The ideal candidate will be motivated to become a thought leader in the fields of proteomics, structural biology workflows, drug discovery research, and sample prep applications. This role involves content creation and optimizing its distribution across various with a focus on social media and digital ads.
- Work with the sales and marketing teams to create and regularly schedule social media posts for the company’s LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook accounts
- Track and report on the performance of social media posts including total engagement, views, and net follower growth
- In collaboration with the sales and marketing teams, create digital ad campaigns for responsible product line to use on Google Ads and social media ad sites
- Track and report the performance of digital ads while working within a proposed ad budget
- Maintain the eCommerce store for responsible product lines including updating product descriptions and images as well as positioning related products
- Develop and maintain print marketing materials including brochures, banners, and giveaways for responsible product lines
- Research scientific publications for relevant product and application articles and maintain publication listings
- Take ownership of and curate the digital sales and marketing library including updating PowerPoint presentations and controlling access to documents to ensure the most up-to-date information is always available
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Life Science marketing experience (1 - 3 years)
- Experience generating, scheduling, and tracking social media and digital ad content
- Familiar with developing marketing campaigns aligning marketing efforts with product development and sales goals
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot or Marketo
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premier
- Candidates with experience and/or a degree in the Life Sciences will be preferred
FORMULATRIX requires hard work and dedication from its employees, and is committed to hiring only the best of the best. In return, FORMULATRIX offers an excellent compensation package and benefits for this industry. Remuneration scale will depend on the suitability and experience of the candidate.
How to Apply
** RESUMES SUBMITTED WITHOUT THE INFORMATION REQUESTED BELOW WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED **
To be considered for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the words "Social Media & eCommerce Specialist - Indonesia" in the subject line. You must include a copy of your resume (Word, PDF, plain text or RTF only), and Cover Letter. In the body of your email please include the following:
- What are your salary requirements?
- When can you start?
- What is it about this position that interests you?