Business Development - Telemarketing
FORMULATRIX® is a rapidly growing company headquartered outside of Boston, United States.. Originally starting as a software company in 2002, FORMULATRIX is now the global leader in hardware and software solutions for protein crystallization automation. In addition to crystallization instrumentation, we also have developed a proprietary microfluidic dispensing technology with the manufacturing of liquid handlers.
We are looking to increase our inside sales footprint in order to drive our growing liquid handling product line globally.. This position requires a hands-on, organized and detail-oriented person able to work in a fast-paced environment. The candidate should be comfortable making cold calls, engaging with potential customers to apprise them of the technicalities of our applications and products. learning the technical details of our products, and effectively work as a very critical part of supporting the global sales teams to conclude deals.
Required: You must have the below required credentials. Please do not apply for the role if you don’t fill the below criteria.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Candidates with a couple of years experience, either in a Lab environment, Pharmaceutical sales, life sciences, or medical equipment sales will be preferred.
- The position is also open for fresh graduates with a degree in the Life Sciences, with a strong preference for those with knowledge or experience in Genomics, along with excellent skills in spoken and written english.
- Candidates must have a passion for learning and be extremely confident in speaking and engaging with potential clients globally.
- Computer and internet search skills are compulsory.
- Self-motivated and proactive. You will be expected to identify new customers, follow up on leads, address initial customer queries on our products and applications, liaise with the global sales representatives and effectively be a very vital support function to enable them to meet clients for demos, and generate sales.
- Understand the sales process from prospecting to closing preferred.
Extensive product training will be provided to the right candidates. This position has huge potential for growth and the opportunity to be a part of a Global company making a large impact on the life science and drug discovery industry.
Excellent remuneration is offered for the right candidates as well as the opportunity to travel and grow with the company.
How to Apply
To be considered for these positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line. You must include a copy of your resume, (Word, HTML, plain text or RTF only).
**FORMULATRIX® is an equal opportunity employer**