Assistant Digital Marketing Manager – Crystallization/TFF
Headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts, FORMULATRIX is a small, fast growing, and strongly profitable company. We supply robotic automation, scientific instruments, and software solutions to the life sciences industry. Our business is international in scope with offices in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
FORMULATRIX is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager to increase our marketing capabilities to help drive sales for our protein crystallization and emerging Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF) product lines. This is an excellent opportunity to directly participate in market development within the life science industry and to experience a wide range of research applications and strategic content creation activities.
The ideal candidate will be motivated to become a thought leader in the fields of proteomics, structural biology workflows, drug discovery research, and sample prep applications. This role involves content creation and optimizing its distribution across various digital marketing channels, such as website and blog content, marketing emails, and social media.
- Design and maintain product, technology, and scientific application pages on the website
- Implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques to increase organic web traffic and conduct quarterly SERP testing
- Work with marketing and sales teams to design, schedule, and track key metrics for all email marketing campaigns
- Optimize email campaigns based on past campaign performance and utilizing A/B testing tools and marketing automation
- Coordinate with Product Managers and Application Scientists to promote online webinars
- Work with product managers and our graphic design team to develop product videos, images, and diagrams to help illustrate our technologies and their place in the laboratory
- Collaborate with Social Media Specialist to ensure regularly scheduled social media posts are on-message and on-time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Life Science marketing experience (2 - 4 years)
- Experience generating, scheduling, and tracking email and social media content
- Familiar with developing marketing campaigns aligning marketing efforts with product development and sales goals
- Familiar with CMS (content management systems) such as WordPress or Joomla
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot or Marketo
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premier
- Familiar working with online webinar platforms such as Microsoft Teams and GoToWebinar
- Candidates with experience and/or a degree in the Life Sciences will be preferred
How to Apply
To be considered for these positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line. You must include a copy of your resume, (Word, HTML, plain text or RTF only).
with the words "Marketing Manager – Crystallization/TFF" in the subject line. You must include a copy of your resume, (Word, PDF, plain text or RTF only) and answer the following three questions in the body of your email:
- What are your salary requirements?
- When can you start?
- What is it about this position that interests you?
**FORMULATRIX® is an equal opportunity employer**