Assistant Digital Marketing Manager - Liquid Handling
Located in Bedford, Massachusetts, FORMULATRIX is a small, fast growing, and strongly profitable company. We supply robotic automation, scientific instruments, and software solutions to the life sciences industry. Our business is international in scope with offices in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
FORMULATRIX is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager to increase our marketing horsepower in order to drive our growing liquid handling product lines. This is an astounding opportunity to directly participate in market development in the life science industry and to experience a wide range of research applications and strategic content creation activities.
The ideal candidate will be motivated to become a thought leader in the fields of liquid handling, molecular and cellular biology workflows, drug discovery research, and translational genomics. This role involves building content and managing, developing and optimizing the digital marketing channels, such as social media, marketing emails, and web content.
- Develop, manage, track and report social media strategy for company’s LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook accounts
- Work with sales teams to implement email marketing campaigns
- Design, execute, and report ROI of outbound and inbound marketing campaigns
- Manage the creation and maintenance of webpages - optimizing for search engines
- Work with Product Managers, engineering and graphic design team to develop product videos, images, and diagrams
- Define and execute digital marketing strategy utilizing email marketing, paid ads, etc.
- Maintain eCommerce store for responsible product lines.
- Develop and maintain print materials for responsible product lines
- Contribute to tradeshows planning and execution, including logistics
- Track and report Marketing Channel Metrics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Life Science marketing experience (2 - 4 years)
- Experience generating, scheduling, and tracking Social Media and email content
- Familiar with developing Marketing Campaigns aligning marketing efforts with Product development and Sales goals
- Familiar with CMS (content management systems) such as WordPress web design, as well as SEO (search engine optimization) and platforms such as HubSpot, Marketo or Salesforce.
- Graphic design experience is a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premier
- Candidates with experience and/or a degree in the Life Sciences will be preferred.
How to Apply
To be considered for these positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line. You must include a copy of your resume, (Word, HTML, plain text or RTF only).
with the words "Digital Marketing - Liquid Handling" in the subject line. You must include a copy of your resume, (Word, PDF, plain text or RTF only) and answer the following three questions in the body of your email:
- What are your salary requirements?
- When can you start?
- What is it about this position that interests you?
**FORMULATRIX® is an equal opportunity employer**