Product Manager Protein Crystallization
Headquartered in Massachusetts-USA, FORMULATRIX® supplies innovative software and robotic automation solutions to the life science industry including the leading pharmaceutical companies and academic research institutions around the world. We collaborate with researchers to simplify scientific workflows, such as sample preparation and analysis, by designing solutions without boundaries and bringing novel cutting-edge technology into the laboratory. We are committed to researchers, their labs, and to the scientific discoveries that will improve the lives of generations to come.
We are looking to fill the Product Manager position for our Protein Crystallization suite of solutions. You will be responsible for shaping the future of the protein crystallization business unit within FORMULATRIX, as well as aligning current and future technologies and software to the needs of our customers.
Product management requires a customer-focused, hands-on, organized, and detail-oriented person able to work in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have a strong user-centered software design philosophy, excellent communication, cross-group collaboration, and planning skills. Candidates must work well independently, with a global team, and with customers.
Formulatrix requires hard work and dedication from its employees, and is committed to hiring only the best of the best!
In return, Formulatrix offers a rewarding compensation package including base salary, bonuses, profit sharing, health benefits, a business casual work environment including entertainment and team building activities, and excellent growth opportunities.
- MS/PhD in relevant scientific fields with least 3 years of experience in a laboratory setting (graduate experience will be considered).
- Passion for customer satisfaction and great software.
- Strong leadership and verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent prioritization, organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to learn and quickly adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to work with an offshore team.
- Ability to work 45 hours per week.
- Experience with protein crystallography.
- Experience with mammalian cell cultures.
- Experience with commercially available laboratory automation.
- Experience with graphical user interface design.
- Experience with the entire software development lifecycle.
- Take a leadership role in shaping the functionality and user experience of our protein crystallization software applications.
- Create a view of the market - what works, what are the needs, and where it is going.
- Prioritize and define features by working with customers, support and sales team.
- Provide a vision for user interface and workflow details and work with user experience designers to fully detail the new features.
- Oversee and support our development teams in the implementation of new functionalities.
- Oversee and support our technical writer team to document all necessary product documentation.
- Support customers with protein crystallization product questions and requests.
- Some international travel may be required.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please click the button below:
**FORMULATRIX® is an equal opportunity employer**