Senior Software Engineer
FORMULATRIX® is a rapidly growing company headquartered in Bedford, MA. Originally founded as a software company in 2002, FORMULATRIX is now a global leader in both hardware and software solutions for protein crystallization and laboratory automation. In addition to protein crystallization instrumentation, we also have developed a proprietary microfluidic liquid-dispensing technology with a global presence and an exciting new TFF-based protein concentration technology. Our business is international in scope with offices in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
FORMULATRIX is seeking for a hands-on, top-notch software engineer who is able to work in a challenging, multinational environment for implementing components of our software products and robotic control systems. Candidates should possess strong software development and problem-solving skills. Candidates should also exhibit a high degree of ownership and pride in their code and a commitment to releasing quality software on time. Candidates must work well independently, with worldwide team members, and on-site with customers. This is an excellent opportunity to directly apply your software development skills in a rapidly growing section of our company and large market within the life sciences industry.
- Understanding best coding practices and designing thoughtful coding patterns.
- Analyzing problems and proposing an implementation to solve the issues.
- Troubleshooting problems in the field.
- Collaborating with peers to deliver high quality products on time.
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent professional experience in software development.
- Have experience with a complete software development life cycle.
- 2 to 3 years experience in Software Engineering in industry.
- Demonstrated experience with system architecture review, OOP, and software programming in a team environment.
- Good grasps and used to best practices in programming.
- Committed to write good quality and high performance code.
- Demonstrated good logical thinking as well as attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills in English both oral and written.
FORMULATRIX requires hard work and dedication from its employees and is committed to hiring only the best of the best.
How to Apply
** RESUMES SUBMITTED WITHOUT THE INFORMATION REQUESTED BELOW WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED **
To be considered for this position, please email "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the words "Senior Software Engineer" in the subject line. You must include a copy of your resume, (Word, PDF, plain text or RTF only) and answer the following questions in the body of your email:
- What are your salary requirements?
- When can you start?
- What is it about this position that interests you?
**FORMULATRIX® is an equal opportunity employer**