Marketing Manager - Liquid Handling
FORMULATRIX® is a rapidly growing company headquartered in Bedford, MA. Originally founded as a software company in 2002, FORMULATRIX is now a global leader in both hardware and software solutions for protein crystallization. In addition to protein crystallization instrumentation, we also have developed a proprietary microfluidic liquid-dispensing technology with a global presence and an exciting new TFF-based protein concentration technology.
We are looking to hire a Marketing Manager for our growing Liquid Handling product line. This is an astounding opportunity to directly participate in market development in the life science industry and to experience a wide range of research applications and strategic content creation activities.
The ideal candidate will be motivated to become a thought leader in the fields of Liquid Handling, drug discovery research, and translational genomics. This role involves building content to educate customers about improving the reproducibility and efficiency of their genomics and drug discovery research in order to advance the future of precision medicine.
- Bachelor's degree in the life sciences (or equivalent experience)
- Coordinate the development of application notes and white papers for target scientific workflows
- Document an approach to customer collaboration that includes periodic follow-up with new customers – communicate VOC to R&D
- Define and develop top-of-funnel offers for relevant product line
- Draft press releases on collaborations, trade shows, and new product launches
- Plan and execute webinars, product symposiums, and workshops
- Provide product positioning for product web pages, application web pages, brochures, and other marketing collateral
- Coordinate and manage relevant trade shows globally
- Design, coordinate, execute, and report ROI of all outbound and inbound marketing campaigns
- Life Science marketing experience (2 - 4 years)
- Familiar with developing marketing campaigns aligning marketing efforts with product development and sales goals
- Familiarity with CMS (content management systems) such as WordPress or Joomla
- Familiarity with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot or Marketo
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premier is a plus
FORMULATRIX requires hard work and dedication from its employees and is committed to hiring only the best of the best. All support and management employees work 50-hour work weeks. In return, FORMULATRIX offers a rewarding compensation package including base salary, bonuses, profit sharing, health and dental benefits, AFLAC supplemental insurance, a 401K retirement plan, a business casual atmosphere complete with frequent cookouts in the summer, and excellent growth opportunities.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please email email@example.com with the words "Liquid Handling - Marketing Manager" in the subject line. You must include a copy of your resume (MS Word or PDF only) and answer the following questions in the body of your email:
- What are your salary requirements?
- When can you start?
- Are you authorized to work in the United States?
- Please explain all relevant marketing experience.
**ONLY CANDIDATES WHO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS AND TAKE THE ASSESSMENT WILL BE CONSIDERED**
** NO RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES **