RnD Mechanical Design Engineer Expert
Headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts, FORMULATRIX is fast growing robotic automation equipment manufacturer and software solutions provider to leading pharmaceutical companies and academic research institutions. We cater to clients in the highly specialized life sciences industry with our client base comprised of major Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies. The Company has experienced aggressive historic double digit growth with healthy profits because of our industry recognized patented technology and superior software delivery services. The industry recognizes our products and services due to our dedication to producing the "best breed of products". Our business operations are international in scope with business units located in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Our corporate culture highly rewards dedicated motivation, exceeding client expectations, entrepreneurial spirit, and "outside the box" thinking. In return, we offer a rewarding salary and benefits package, young and vibrant "down to earth" corporate culture, employee empowerment, and excellent growth opportunities.
- Conducting research and analysis to create the concept of new products
- Designing systems and components that meet the needs and requirements using engineering tools
- Prototyping, evaluating, and redesigning until the product is ready to be manufactured
- Providing report and documentation
- Reviewing and evaluating existing products to create recommendations of modifications and improvement for product development
- Managing team member and work together to accomplish the goal
- Working and collaborating with other professionals within and outside the engineering sector
- Planning milestones, project time frame, and goals
- Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques
- Monitoring and commissioning engineering system
- Have the ability to design and build a fully automated machine is a must
- Have the ability of using CAD/CAM (SolidWorks or Onshape is a plus)
- Have the ability of operating CNC machine
- Have expertise of mechanical engineering especially in automation systems, small moving parts/mechanism design, high precision robotics, manufacturing process, and mechatronics.
- Have the experience in microfluidic and software algorithm is a plus
- Accurate, attention to detail, tactful, and a fast learner is a must.
- Have an excellent interpersonal, leadership, and conflict resolution skills.
- Have a superb creativity, logic, vision, and problem-solving skills.
- Have a good communication skill in English both oral and written
- Applicants must be willing to work in Salatiga
Why Join Us?
- Work and learn directly with experienced engineers and product managers globally
- Challenge yourself by learning cutting edge new technologies every day
- Create software and products that directly impact medicine discovery and life science research
- Escape the heat and congestion of the large cities and enjoy nature, mountains, biking and rafting with company outing trips organized for team building activities
- Opportunities for continued networking and professional development
- Join a very stable, profitable company that has been manufacturing and engineering in Salatiga since 2006 with no layoffs and continuing to grow rapidly
- Real flexible hours where if you are needed to work late hours, you can make up that time during the day. You also have the ability to shift your hours around to help meet your family’s needs (no crazy eCommerce schedules!)
- Casual and relaxed atmosphere with plenty of outlets to reduce stress and tension including ping pong, billiards, team outings, professional development lunches and more
- Opportunities to travel to customer sites and offshore locations may be necessary as needed.