RnD Mechanical Design Engineer Expert
Semarang / Salatiga, Indonesia
Headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts, FORMULATRIX is fast growing robotic automation equipment manufacturer and software solutions provider to leading pharmaceutical companies and academic research institutions. We cater to clients in the highly specialized life sciences industry with our client base comprised of major Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies. The Company has experienced aggressive historic double digit growth with healthy profits because of our industry recognized patented technology and superior software delivery services. The industry recognizes our products and services due to our dedication to producing the "best breed of products". Our business operations are international in scope with business units located in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Our corporate culture highly rewards dedicated motivation, exceeding client expectations, entrepreneurial spirit, and "outside the box" thinking. In return, we offer a rewarding salary and benefits package, young and vibrant "down to earth" corporate culture, employee empowerment, and excellent growth opportunities.
- Conduct research and analysis
- Brainstorm and concepting based on ideas and research
- Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements using engineering tools
- Prototyping, evaluating and redesign
- Manufacture implementation and release to production
- Report and documentation
- Reviewing and evaluating existing product
- Recommending modifications and improvement
- Contributes as a team member and work together to accomplish the goal
- Working with other professionals within and outside the engineering sector
- Project time frame, milestones and goals planning
- Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques
- Monitoring and commissioning engineering system
Skill sets required:
- Generally use CAD/CAM (SolidWorks or Onshape is a plus)
- CNC machine operations
- Fluent in English both written and orally
- Experienced in microfluidic and software algorithm is a plus
Expert in Mechanical engineering design with expertise below:
- Automation systems
- Small moving parts/mechanism design
- High precision robotics
- Manufacturing process
Willing to work in Salatiga or Semarang
Able to design and build fully automated machine is a must
Why Join Us?
- Work and learn directly with experienced engineers and product managers globally
- Challenge yourself by learning cutting edge new technologies every day
- Create software and products that directly impact medicine discovery and life science research
- Escape the heat and congestion of the large cities and enjoy nature, mountains, biking and rafting with company outing trips organized for team building activities
- Opportunities for continued networking and professional development
- Join a very stable, profitable company that has been manufacturing and engineering in Salatiga since 2006 with no layoffs and continuing to grow rapidly
- Real flexible hours where if you are needed to work late hours, you can make up that time during the day. You also have the ability to shift your hours around to help meet your family’s needs (no crazy eCommerce schedules!)
- Casual and relaxed atmosphere with plenty of outlets to reduce stress and tension including ping pong, billiards, team outings, professional development lunches and more
- Opportunities to travel to customer sites and offshore locations may be necessary as needed.
How to Apply
Please email your application to Forindojob@formulatrix.com and quote “RnD Mechanical Design Engineer Expert” in the Subject. Please include a copy of your resume (Word, HTML, plain text or RTF format only) and answers of the following
questions in the body of your email:
- What are your salary & Benefit requirements?
- When can you start?