Bootcamp Software Engineer
FORMULATRIX Indonesia offers a free Bootcamp Program for any tech enthusiasts to learn and acquire practical experience in software development, specifically in C# programming.
By joining the Bootcamp you will have the chance to:
- Get an intensive training on C# programming skills (the standard programming language in FORMULATRIX Indonesia).
- Get exposure and opportunities to explore technology, framework, and stack from experienced developers in a collaborative environment.
- Get a “real world” work experience and gain knowledge about robotic automation industry.
- Practice communication and teamwork skills.
- Be considered for a full-time employment role, especially for those who made a favorable impression.
- Graduated from any degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronic Engineering, or in a non-software related major with equivalent experience in software development.
- Understand basic programming, interested in robotics and automation technology.
- Have a high curiousity, pay attention to details, and dare to explore new things.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Commited to participating in the Bootcamp Program for a maximum of 3 months.
- Must be willing to complete the onsite Bootcamp Program in Salatiga.
- Provide required documents: latest CV and Academic Transcript.
How to Apply
If you are interested to join our Bootcamp Program, please send your CV and Academic Transcript in PDF format (Max 1MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line :
Bootcamp_SE (space) Your Name
e.g. Bootcamp_SE Adam Fisal