Headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts, FORMULATRIX is fast growing robotic automation equipment manufacturer and software solutions provider to leading pharmaceutical companies and academic research institutions. We cater to clients in the highly specialized life sciences industry with our client base comprised of major Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies. The Company has experienced aggressive historic double digit growth with healthy profits because of our industry recognized patented technology and superior software delivery services. The industry recognizes our products and services due to our dedication to producing the "best breed of products". Our business operations are international in scope with business units located in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Our corporate culture highly rewards dedicated motivation, exceeding client expectations, entrepreneurial spirit, and "outside the box" thinking. In return, we offer a rewarding salary and benefits package, young and vibrant "down to earth" corporate culture, employee empowerment, and excellent growth opportunities.
- Debugging or Fixing a problematic System / Sub system.
- Responsible in production line improvement.
- Maintaining product tester equipment and certain production tool.
- Working on RTB (Release to Beta) and RTM (Release to Manufacture) process.
- Conducting training / transfer knowledge to assembly operators.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics.
- Have the ability to operate CAD / CAM software (Solidwork).
- Have strong analytical thinking to solve production problem.
- Have the ability to work with given targets.
- Have the ability to work both individually and in a team.
- Have high motivation and multitasking.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Salatiga.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please email your CV (max. 1MB) to email@example.com with the words 'ProdEng (space) Your Name ; e.g. ProdEng Adam Fisal' in the subject line. Please include a copy of your resume (Word, HTML, plain text or RTF format only) and answers to the following questions in the body of your email:
- What are your salary & benefit requirements?
- When can you start?