Senior Injection Molding Engineer
Headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts, FORMULATRIX is fast growing robotic automation equipment manufacturer and software solutions provider to leading pharmaceutical companies and academic research institutions. We cater to clients in the highly specialized life sciences industry with our client base comprised of major Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies. The Company has experienced aggressive historic double digit growth with healthy profits because of our industry recognized patented technology and superior software delivery services. The industry recognizes our products and services due to our dedication to producing the "best breed of products". Our business operations are international in scope with business units located in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Our corporate culture highly rewards dedicated motivation, exceeding client expectations, entrepreneurial spirit, and "outside the box" thinking. In return, we offer a rewarding salary and benefits package, young and vibrant "down to earth" corporate culture, employee empowerment, and excellent growth opportunities.
- Leading the mold manufacturing projects and working closely with R&D engineers, and production team.
- Providing technical advice and expertise for the assigned manufacturing processes as well as any other related areas.
- Reviewing mold manufacture organization
- Participating in the development and maintenance of FMEA and Control Plans.
- Developing and optimizing production molding processes, equipment and technologies.
- Conducting an investigation to determine root cause of failures/non-conformances and propose recommendations to resolve issues.
- Providing technical leadership, guidance, and mentoring project teams and team members.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Plastics Engineering/Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding.
- Have at least 10 years of experience in a related field.
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinators specializing in Mold manufacturing area.
- In-depth knowledge of injection molding, injection mold design, mold tool design, and lean manufacturing.
- Experienced in lens manufacturing and process development, doing compensation for improved molding accuracy.
- Expertise in the use of FMEA and tolerance analysis tools to inform robust design decisions.
- Excellent communication in English both oral & written.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Salatiga.