Senior Software Engineer - (Backend)
Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, FORMULATRIX is a fast-growing and strongly profitable company. We supply robotic automation, scientific instruments, and software solutions to the life sciences industry. Our business is international in scope with offices in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
We're growing our team in Pakistan and looking to hire highly motivated and skilled Senior Software Engineers either front-end, back-end, or full-stack. If you're looking for a rewarding job and excellent growth opportunities, look no further!
- Design, develop, and improve software systems from the ground up.
- Use your R&D skills to create prototypes that solve challenging problems in scheduling, synchronization, and machine control.
- Analyze challenges and propose options and timelines to get to their resolution.
- Collaborate with a global team of peers in software engineering to devise such solutions in a timely manner.
- Deeply care for our customers by providing them with great support and intuitive applications which hide out all the complexities of the solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology.
- Minimum 2 years post-degree experience in software development.
- Expert knowledge of C#, .Net Core, MVC, EF, Linq, and Rest/Web API.
- Understanding of design patterns and algorithms.
- Experience with SQL databases.
- Stay abreast of new technologies in your field and adapt as needed.
- Have a "Can Do" attitude!
- Excellent Team Player.
- Able to achieve deadlines.
Why Join Us?
- Market competitive compensation and attractive benefits such as biannual performance bonuses, indoor and outdoor medical coverage, employee saving plans, etc.
- Work and learn with experienced engineers locally and internationally
- Challenge yourself by learning cutting edge new technologies
- Create products that directly impact medicine discovery and life science research
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- A very stable and profitable company since 2006 with no layoffs and continuing to grow rapidly
- Flexible hours where if you are needed to work late hours, you can make up that time during the day.
- Casual and relaxed atmosphere with activities like indoor games, team building activities, professional development lunches, and more.
How to Apply
To be considered for the position, please fill out the the job application form on the link given below:
**FORMULATRIX® is an equal opportunity employer**