Build Crystallization Screens in Minutes
with the FORMULATOR®
Creating screens for your crystallization experiments can be tedious and time-consuming. There is also the risk of human error when pipetting which can affect experiment reproducibility. This risk gets compounded as the complexity of the screens needed for your experiments increases.
Enter the FORMULATOR® - Protein Crystallography Screen Builder.
The FORMULATOR is a next-generation liquid handler that uses patented microfluidic technology to dispense up to 34 different ingredients to create complex screens with ease and precision. A 96-nozzle dispensing chip can dispense any volume of any ingredient of any viscosity into any well.
We will demonstrate how the FORMULATOR can be used to automate making screens for your protein crystallography experiments, saving you time and increasing experiment reproducibility.
- Flexible liquid dispensing with volumes down to 200 nL and support for all microplate types, even VDX/Linbro plates
- Build complex screens with up to 34 different ingredients
- Easy system operation with an integrated barcode scanner automatically loads experiment and ingredient data
- Reduce your lab’s costs and environmental impact as no consumables are needed
- Ensure ingredient integrity with closed ingredient containers that prevent evaporation and contamination