Mechanical Engineering Development Program (MEDP)
Salatiga / Semarang, Indonesia
Are you ready to start your career journey to be excellent Mechanical Engineer?
Unlock your potential by joining the Mechanical Engineering Development Program (MEDP) at Formulatrix Indonesia
Mechanical Engineering Development Program (MEDP) is a comprehensive 6-month program for fresh graduate or recent graduate to dive into actual projects and enhance your knowledge, skill, and passion in the field of mechanical engineering, along with the opportunity to grow and explore a career path.
Why join MEDP at Formulatrix?
- Cutting-edge Technology Exposure: Get exposure and opportunities to explore technology, robotics, and design manufacturing in a collaborative environment.
- Real-World Experience: Gain a “real world” work experience and practical skills about the cutting-edge technology.
- Network Expansion: Improve your communication and teamwork while forming relationships with professionals that will last throughout your career.
- Career Advancement: This could be your first step to an exciting and fulfilling career as a full-time engineer and you will receive a certificate of acknowledgment.
We are looking for
- Fresh graduate or recent graduate majoring in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic, Robotic Technology, or non Mechanical related major graduates who have equivalent experience in mechanical design and development.
- A commitment to join the Mechanical Engineer Development Program (MEDP) for six months.
- Applicant must be willing in Salatiga/Semarang.
How to Apply
Ready to take the first step toward a promising career? Follow the steps below!
- Prepare the required documents:
- CV/Resume in English (PDF, Max. 1 MB)
- Academic Transcript (PDF, Max. 1 MB)
- Sample Design (containing the screenshot and explanation of your 2D/3D design in automation or robotic in PDF format, Max. 2 MB)
- Submit those documents to email@example.com with the subject line "MEDP(space)Your Name"
Best of luck!
If you have any questions or problems during this stage, please reach us at email firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp 085741651917
Start your journey to be excellent engineer for a better world!