RnD Computer Vision Software Engineer
Bandung, Salatiga, or Semarang, Indonesia
FORMULATRIX is fast growing robotic automation equipment manufacturer and software solutions provider to leading pharmaceutical companies and academic research institutions. We cater to clients in the highly specialized life sciences industry with our client base comprised of major Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies. The Company has experienced aggressive historic double digit growth with healthy profits because of our industry recognized patented technology and superior software delivery services. The industry recognizes our products and services due to our dedication to producing the "best breed of products". Our business operations are international in scope with business units located in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Our corporate culture highly rewards dedicated motivation, exceeding client expectations, entrepreneurial spirit, and "outside the box" thinking. In return, we offer a rewarding salary and benefits package, young and vibrant "down to earth" corporate culture, employee empowerment, and excellent growth opportunities.
- Design, develop, and improve robotic/machine vision systems software from the ground up.
- Use research and development skills to create prototypes which solve challenging problems in machine vision and machine control.
- Analyze challenges and propose options and timelines for resolving those challenges.
- Collaborate with a global team of peers in software engineering, as well as those on the mechanical and electrical side, to devise solutions in a timely manner.
- Stay abreast of new technologies in your field and adopt as needed.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronic Engineering, or equivalent professional experience in machine vision software development.
- At least 2 years of experience in machine vision development, delivery, and post-implementation. Please showcase this in your resume and highlight the technology stack used.
- Good fundamentals in C/C++/C#/Python/OOP/OOAD is an advantage.
- Strong fundamentals in computer science: model-driven development, algorithms, and others.
- Demonstrated good logical thinking as well as attention to details.
- A passion to build great solutions and impress both colleagues and customers.
- Have a "Can Do" attitude and take pride in what you do.
- Proactive, highly motivated, and strong team player with good ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as necessary.
- Good communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- Applicants must be willing to work in either Salatiga, Semarang, or Bandung.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please email your CV (format : Word/PDF, max. 1MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words in the subject line.
SE Machine Vision (space) Your Name
e.g. SE Machine Vision Adam Fisal