Senior Software Engineer
We are seeking a hands-on, top-notch Senior Software Engineer who can work with Microsoft C#, C++, Visual Studio, Windows Forms, and SQL server to implement components of our software products and robotic control systems. There is no shortage of challenges at Formulatrix: image acquisition and processing, robotics, embedded software, data analysis and performance optimization is daily work for everyone on our team. The position requires an extremely hands-on person able to motivate and lead the teams through development projects in a fast-paced, aggressive growth, international business environment. Candidates should possess strong software development and problem-solving skills. Candidates should also exhibit a high degree of ownership and pride in their code and a commitment to releasing quality software on time. Candidates must work well independently, with worldwide team members, and on-site with customers. Travel to customer sites and offshore locations may be necessary as needed.
- 4 years Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences with heavy focus on software programming
- Minimum 2 years of experience in software development, software delivery, and post-implementation support
- Demonstrated experience with system architecture review, OOD, and software programming
- Strong experience with C#, C++, and .Net is highly desirable. Other OO languages are acceptable alternatives
- Experience with ASP.NET development and AJAX is highly desirable
- Highly motivated, strong team player, with good ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as necessary
- Excellent communication and customer relationship skills
- Ability to work 50 hours/week minimum
How to Apply
To be considered for these positions, please email email@example.com with the job title in the subject line. You must include a copy of your resume, (Word, HTML, plain text or RTF only) and answer the following questions in the body of your email:
- What are your salary requirements?
- When can you start?
Take a quick online engineering quiz (10 questions, 12 minutes, all true/false, multiple choice):
- Click here to enter the quiz website
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter the password: formulatrix1234 (password is case sensitive)
**FORMULATRIX® is an equal opportunity employer**