Senior Software Engineer - (Backend)
FORMULATRIX® supplies innovative software and robotic automation solutions to the life science industry including the leading pharmaceutical companies and academic research institutions around the world. We collaborate with researchers to simplify scientific workflows, such as sample preparation and analysis, by designing solutions without boundaries and bringing novel cutting-edge technology into the laboratory. We are committed to researchers, their labs, and the scientific discoveries that will improve the lives of generations to come.
We're growing our team and looking to hire various BackEnd Senior Software Engineers. If you're in for an exciting job and growth opportunities, look no further!
- Design, develop, and improve software systems from the ground up.
- Use your R&D skills to create prototypes that solve challenging problems in areas such as scheduling and synchronization and machine control.
- Analyze challenges and propose options and timelines to get to their resolution.
- Collaborate with a global team of peers in software engineering to devise such solutions in a timely manner.
- Deeply care for our customers by providing them with great support and intuitive applications which hide out all the complexities of the solutions.
- Stay abreast of new technologies in your field and adapt as needed.
- Have a "Can Do" attitude!
- Excellent Team Player
- Able to achieve deadlines
- Minimum 3 years post-degree experience in software development
- Strong fundamentals in computer science: object-oriented, model-driven development, algorithms, and others.
- Knowledge of C# or C++, Java, and python preferred, candidates should have experience in at least one object-oriented language.
- Experience with SQL databases.
Why Join Us?
- Market competitive compensation and attractive benefits such as biannual performance bonuses, indoor and outdoor medical coverage, employee saving plans, etc.
- Work and learn with experienced engineers locally and internationally
- Challenge yourself by learning cutting-edge new technologies
- Create products that directly impact medicine discovery and life science research
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- A very stable and profitable company since 2006 with no layoffs and continuing to grow rapidly
- Flexible hours where if you are needed to work late hours, you can make up that time during the day.
- Casual and relaxed atmosphere with activities like indoor games, team building activities, professional development lunches, and more.
How to Apply
To be considered for the position, please fill out the the job application form on the link given below:
**FORMULATRIX® is an equal opportunity employer**