Design and Manufacturing Engineer
Semarang / Salatiga, Indonesia
PT. Formulatrix Indonesia is a Hardware Division of Formulatrix, Inc. - USA (www.formulatrix.com), operational since August 2006. We are a profitable start-up company located in Salatiga-Central Java. We had a very dedicated team, with a supportive yet challenging working environment. We specialize in manufacturing high precision robotic systems for automation of drug discovery.
Our satisfied clients are top pharmaceutical company and top universities such as Wyeth, Bayer, Boehringer Ingelheim, Max Planck Institute, Roche, Pfizer, University of Queensland, and many more.
Candidate must be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment to hit deadlines and do quality work. That being said, we do enjoy ourselves in a fun, open work environment
- Conducting research and analysis to create the concept of new products.
- Designing systems and components that meet the needs and requirements using engineering tools.
- Prototyping, evaluating the test and design result, and redesigning until the product is ready to be manufactured.
- Providing good report and documentation.
- Reviewing and evaluating existing products to create recommendations of modifications and improvement for product development.
- Managing team member and work together to accomplish the goal.
- Working and collaborating with other professionals within and outside the engineering sector.
- Planning milestones, project time frame, and goals.
- Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques.
- Monitoring and commissioning engineering system.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma's degree with a heavy focus on mechanical/mechatronics.
- At least 5 years of working experience in design and manufacturing process (machining and fabrication).
- Have the ability of using CAD/CAM (SolidWorks or Onshape is a plus).
- Have the ability of operating CNC machine.
- Have expertise of mechanical engineering especially in Kinematics / Precise and Moving parts assembly / Special Purpose Machine or Small - mechanism design.
- Have the ability to participate in DFMEAs and support PFMEAs.
- Have a good Design improvement, trials, and root-cause analysis.
- Accurate, attention to detail, tactful, and a fast learner is a must.
- Have a good interpersonal, leadership, and conflict resolution skills.
- Have a superb creativity, logic, vision, and problem-solving skills.
- Have a good communication skill in English both oral and written.
- Have the ability to work individually and in a team
- Willing to work in Salatiga or Semarang according to the project needs.
Why Join Us?
- Work and learn directly with experienced engineers and product managers globally
- Challenge yourself by learning cutting edge new technologies every day
- Create software and products that directly impact medicine discovery and life science research
- Escape the heat and congestion of the large cities and enjoy nature, mountains, biking and rafting with company outing trips organized for team building activities
- Opportunities for continued networking and professional development
- Join a very stable, profitable company that has been manufacturing and engineering in Salatiga since 2006 with no layoffs and continuing to grow rapidly
- Real flexible hours where if you are needed to work late hours, you can make up that time during the day. You also have the ability to shift your hours around to help meet your family’s needs (no crazy eCommerce schedules!)
- Casual and relaxed atmosphere with plenty of outlets to reduce stress and tension including ping pong, billiards, team outings, professional development lunches and more
- Opportunities to travel to customer sites and offshore locations may be necessary as needed.
How to Apply
- Please fill in your personal data via the link below (Duration : ± 30 minutes)
- After submit the personal data, you will get the PIN number to do the online test (will appear on a pop-up message and sent to your email)
- Click the PIN number to start the online test (Duration : ± 30 minutes)
- Pin number is only valid once
- The online test is related to basic mechanical and logical thinking.
Best of luck!
If you have any questions or problems during this stage, please reach us at email email@example.com or Whatsapp 085741651917