Junior Electronics Engineer
We are seeking Junior Electrical engineer in Indonesia to join our Electronics team in our office at Salatiga. The primary functions of this engineer will be to design electronics and robotic projects. Candidates must work well independently and also in a team, often working with mechanical and software engineers. The company is made up of a worldwide team that works in a fast paced environment doing quality work to meet deadlines. We are able to accomplish all of this while maintaining a fun and open work environment.
- Able to accurately plan their own projects.
- Understanding of and experience with at least one additional area outside of core electrical design - for example software, firmware, FPGA, injection molding, refrigeration, thermal analysis, optics.
- Very advanced debugging skills – able to solve the most difficult problems quickly.
- Very advanced design skills – able to work with sales and marketing to understand application requirements and synthesize a market leading design solution.
- Understanding of and experience with multiple additional areas outside of core electrical design – for example software, firmware, FPGA, injection molding, refrigeration, thermal analysis, optics.
- Able to accurately plan and manage projects across multiple disciplines.
- Master or bachelor degree with heavy focus on electronics and embedded system design.
- Experienced with electronic design and development, robotic project, embedded programming and python.
- In-depth knowledge of :
- Analog and digital circuits
- Control theory
- PCB layout and PCB design software
- C or C++
- Embedded system (microcontroller, DSP, FPGA, VHDL/Verilog)
- Familiar with hihg speed data processing
- Demonstrated Leadership, Project Management and Mentor experience.
- Highly motivated, strong team player, with good ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as necessary.
- Excellent communication in English both oral-written and customer relationship skills.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Experienced in a related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Salatiga-Central Java.Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Engineering - Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
Why Join Us?
- Work and learn directly with experienced engineers and product managers globally
- Challenge yourself by learning cutting edge new technologies every day
- Create software and products that directly impact medicine discovery and life science research
- Escape the heat and congestion of the large cities and enjoy nature, mountains, biking and rafting with company outing trips organized for team building activities
- Opportunities for continued networking and professional development
- Join a very stable, profitable company that has been manufacturing and engineering in Salatiga since 2006 with no layoffs and continuing to grow rapidly
- Real flexible hours where if you are needed to work late hours, you can make up that time during the day. You also have the ability to shift your hours around to help meet your family’s needs (no crazy eCommerce schedules!)
- Casual and relaxed atmosphere with plenty of outlets to reduce stress and tension including ping pong, billiards, team outings, professional development lunches and more
- Opportunities to travel to customer sites and offshore locations may be necessary as needed.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please email your CV (max. 1MB) to email@example.com with the words 'EE (space) Your Name ; e.g. EE Adam Fisal' in the subject line. Please include a copy of your resume (Word, HTML, plain text or RTF format only) and answers to the following questions in the body of your email:
- What are your salary & benefit requirements?
- When can you start?