Junior Electronics Engineer
We are seeking Junior Electrical engineer in Indonesia to join our Electronics team in our office at Salatiga. The primary functions of this engineer will be to design electronics and robotic projects. Candidates must work well independently and also in a team, often working with mechanical and software engineers. The company is made up of a worldwide team that works in a fast paced environment doing quality work to meet deadlines. We are able to accomplish all of this while maintaining a fun and open work environment.
- Designing, inspecting, testing, and updating electronic systems, components, equipment, and software.
- Performing the electronics measurements including Oscilloscopes and Multi-meters.
- Debugging and troubleshooting a problems based on multiple hypothesis, and reach logical conclusions based on test results.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronic/Electromechanical or equivalent with a heavy focus on electronics and embedded system design.
- Have an experience in embedded system, electronics design and development is a point plus.
- In-depth knowledge of PCB layout and PCB design software, FPGA, VHDL / Verilog and DSP, C or C++.
- Highly motivated, strong team player, with good ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as necessary.
- Excellent communication in English both oral-written.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Salatiga/Semarang-Central Java.
Why Join Us?
- Work and learn directly with experienced engineers and product managers globally
- Challenge yourself by learning cutting edge new technologies every day
- Create software and products that directly impact medicine discovery and life science research
- Escape the heat and congestion of the large cities and enjoy nature, mountains, biking and rafting with company outing trips organized for team building activities
- Opportunities for continued networking and professional development
- Join a very stable, profitable company that has been manufacturing and engineering in Salatiga since 2006 with no layoffs and continuing to grow rapidly
- Real flexible hours where if you are needed to work late hours, you can make up that time during the day. You also have the ability to shift your hours around to help meet your family’s needs (no crazy eCommerce schedules!)
- Casual and relaxed atmosphere with plenty of outlets to reduce stress and tension including ping pong, billiards, team outings, professional development lunches and more
- Opportunities to travel to customer sites and offshore locations may be necessary as needed.