Headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts, FORMULATRIX is fast growing robotic automation equipment manufacturer and software solutions provider to leading pharmaceutical companies and academic research institutions. We cater to clients in the highly specialized life sciences industry with our client base comprised of major Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies. The Company has experienced aggressive historic double digit growth with healthy profits because of our industry recognized patented technology and superior software delivery services. The industry recognizes our products and services due to our dedication to producing the "best breed of products". Our business operations are international in scope with business units located in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Our corporate culture highly rewards dedicated motivation, exceeding client expectations, entrepreneurial spirit, and "outside the box" thinking. In return, we offer a rewarding salary and benefits package, young and vibrant "down to earth" corporate culture, employee empowerment, and excellent growth opportunities.
- Developing, configuring and optimizing industrial processes from inception through to start up and certification.
- Assessing processes, taking measurements, and interpreting data.
- Designing, running, testing, and upgrading systems and processes.
- Developing best practices, routines, and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output.
- Performing process simulations.
- Managing cost and time constraints.
- Performing risk assessments.
- Optimization and standardization of product requirements and processes.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering.
- Have experience for at least three years in process simulations and various manufacturing systems and improvements such as Kaizen, lean manufacturing, PFMEA, and PDCA.
- A steady leader in managing team to achieve goals and improve activities engagement (production process and quality).
- Have an understanding of new product development process,
- Have the ability to analyze statistical data.
- Have the ability to use CAD/CAM (Solidwork or OnShape is a plus).
- Have knowledge of process-related standards and health-safety regulations.
- Have a working knowledge of using process engineering software.
- Have good analytical thinking and interpersonal skills.
- Have good communication skills in English both oral and written.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Salatiga.