RnD Software Engineer
Headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts, FORMULATRIX is fast growing robotic automation equipment manufacturer and software solutions provider to leading pharmaceutical companies and academic research institutions. We cater to clients in the highly specialized life sciences industry with our client base comprised of major Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies. The Company has experienced aggressive historic double digit growth with healthy profits because of our industry recognized patented technology and superior software delivery services. The industry recognizes our products and services due to our dedication to producing the "best breed of products". Our business operations are international in scope with business units located in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Our corporate culture highly rewards dedicated motivation, exceeding client expectations, entrepreneurial spirit, and "outside the box" thinking. In return, we offer a rewarding salary and benefits package, young and vibrant "down to earth" corporate culture, employee empowerment, and excellent growth opportunities.
- Understand problems and estimate their implementation
- Practice thoughtful best design patterns
- Troubleshoot problems in the field
- Collaborate with your peers to deliver high quality products on time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience in software development
- Have at least one year experience with software development, software delivery, and post-implementation
- Good experience in any Object Oriented Programming language (C#, C++, Java, Python, etc)
- Good experience in ReactJS/ AngularJS / VueJS is an acceptable alternative
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please email your CV (max. 1MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words 'SE (space) Your Name ; e.g. SE Adam Fisal' in the subject line. Please include a copy of your resume (Word, HTML, plain text or RTF format only) and answers to the following questions in the body of your email:
- What are your salary & benefit requirements?
- When can you start?