Semarang / Salatiga, Indonesia
PT. Formulatrix Indonesia is a Hardware Division of Formulatrix, Inc. - USA (www.formulatrix.com), operational since August 2006. We are a profitable start-up company located in Salatiga-Central Java. We had a very dedicated team, with a supportive yet challenging working environment. We specialize in manufacturing high precision robotic systems for automation of drug discovery.
Our satisfied clients are top pharmaceutical company and top universities such as Wyeth, Bayer, Boehringer Ingelheim, Max Planck Institute, Roche, Pfizer, University of Queensland, and many more.
Candidate must be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment to hit deadlines and do quality work. That being said, we do enjoy ourselves in a fun, open work environment
- Independently design and implement complex systems including system architectural design, relevant design documentation, test planning and execution using in-house rapid prototyping capabilities
- Generate, process, and analyze data
- Creatively solve design challenges, identify problems, and troubleshoot automation and robotic systems
- Conduct failure mode root cause analysis and risk analysis activities to support investigations
- Collaborate cross-functionally on the innovation, technology development, and creation of robotic and systems, from feasibility prototype through product commercialization
- Develop test methods, design fixturing, and create technical documentation to support verification and validation activities
- Generate appropriate test protocols/test cases to properly test the product and the corresponding test reports
- Install, program, or repair programmable controllers, robot controllers, etc
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's degree with a heavy focus on mechanical/mechatronics or a vocational high school with equivalent experiences
- At least 5 year(s) of working experiences in mechatronics and or automation engineering
- Have the experience in build a fully automated machine is a must
- Have a good knowledge on CAD/CAM (SolidWorks or Onshape is a plus)
- Have a good knowledge on CNC machine
- Have expertise of mechanical engineering especially in high precision robotics
- Have experience in using microcontroler (Arduino, Raspberry, Wireless control, etc.) and it's component including motor, sensors, control system,etc.
- Have experience in using Software & Algorythm (Python, C++, C#)
- Accurate, attention to detail, tactful, and a fast learner is a must
- Have an excellent interpersonal, leadership, and conflict resolution skills
- Have a superb creativity, logic, vision, and problem-solving skills
- Have a good communication skill in English both oral and written
- Willing to work in Salatiga or Semarang according to the project needs
Why Join Us?
- Work and learn directly with experienced engineers and product managers globally
- Challenge yourself by learning cutting edge new technologies every day
- Create software and products that directly impact medicine discovery and life science research
- Escape the heat and congestion of the large cities and enjoy nature, mountains, biking and rafting with company outing trips organized for team building activities
- Opportunities for continued networking and professional development
- Join a very stable, profitable company that has been manufacturing and engineering in Salatiga since 2006 with no layoffs and continuing to grow rapidly
- Real flexible hours where if you are needed to work late hours, you can make up that time during the day. You also have the ability to shift your hours around to help meet your family’s needs (no crazy eCommerce schedules!)
- Casual and relaxed atmosphere with plenty of outlets to reduce stress and tension including ping pong, billiards, team outings, professional development lunches and more
- Opportunities to travel to customer sites and offshore locations may be necessary as needed.
How to Apply
- Please fill in your personal data via the link below (Duration : ± 30 minutes)
- After submit the personal data, you will get the PIN number to do the online test (will appear on a pop-up message and sent to your email)
- Click the PIN number to start the online test (Duration : ± 30 minutes)
- Pin number is only valid once
- The online test is related to basic mechanical and logical thinking.
Best of luck!
If you have any questions or problems during this stage, please reach us at email email@example.com or Whatsapp 085741651917