RnD Senior Software Engineer
Headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, FORMULATRIX® is a fast growing robotic automation equipment manufacturer and software solutions provider to leading pharmaceutical companies and academic research institutions. We cater to clients in the highly specialized life sciences industry with our client base comprised of major Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies. The company has experienced aggressive historic double-digit growth with healthy profits because of our industry recognized patented technology and superior software delivery services. The industry recognizes our products and services due to our dedication to producing the 'best breed of products." Our business operations are international in scope with business units located in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Our corporate culture highly rewards dedicated motivation, exceeding client expectations, entrepreneurial spirit, and outside the box thinking. In return, we offer a rewarding salary and benefits package, young and vibrant down-to-earth corporate culture, employee empowerment, and excellent growth opportunities.
We are seeking Software Engineer in Indonesia to join the Software Team in our office at Salatiga, Indonesia. We are seeking a hands-on, top-notch Software Engineer who can work with Microsoft C#, C++, Visual Studio, Windows Forms, and SQL server to implement components of our software products and robotic control systems. There is no shortage of challenges at Formulatrix: image acquisition and processing, robotics, embedded software, data analysis and performance optimization is daily work for everyone on our team. The position requires an extremely hands-on person able to motivate and lead the teams through development projects in a fast-paced, aggressive growth, international business environment. Candidates should possess strong software development and problem-solving skills. Candidates should also exhibit a high degree of ownership and pride in their code and a commitment to releasing quality software on time. Candidates must work well independently, with worldwide team members, and on-site with customers. Travel to customer sites and offshore locations may be necessary as needed.
- Understand problems and estimate their implementation
- Practice thoughtful best design patterns
- Troubleshoot problems in the field
- Collaborate with your peers to deliver high quality products on time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience in software development
- Have experience with software development, software delivery, and post-implementation
- Support experience Demonstrated experience with system architecture review, OOP, and software programming in a team environment
- Solid experience for at least 4 years in C# / C++/ Java is most preferable (the combination of these three is also acceptable)
- Demonstrate leadership, project management, and mentor experience
Why Join Us?
- Work and learn directly with experienced engineers and product managers globally
- Challenge yourself by learning cutting edge new technologies every day
- Create software and products that directly impact medicine discovery and life science research
- Escape the heat and congestion of the large cities and enjoy nature, mountains, biking and rafting with company outing trips organized for team building activities
- Opportunities for continued networking and professional development
- Join a very stable, profitable company that has been manufacturing and engineering in Salatiga since 2006 with no layoffs and continuing to grow rapidly
- Real flexible hours where if you are needed to work late hours, you can make up that time during the day. You also have the ability to shift your hours around to help meet your family’s needs (no crazy eCommerce schedules!)
- Casual and relaxed atmosphere with plenty of outlets to reduce stress and tension including ping pong, billiards, team outings, professional development lunches and more
- Opportunities to travel to customer sites and offshore locations may be necessary as needed.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com with the words 'RnD Senior Software Engineer' in the subject line. Please include a copy of your resume (Word, HTML, plain text or RTF format only) and answers to the following questions in the body of your email:
- What are your salary & benefit requirements?
- When can you start?