Based in Bedford, Massachusetts, FORMULATRIX is a fast growing robotic automation solution provider to leading pharmaceutical companies and research institutions. The company has steadily grown since its inception, even through tough economic conditions; we’re highly profitable and stable. Our clients are in all continents, and we serve them from our worldwide offices located in the United States, Europe, and Asia. We are committed to providing our clients with the most innovative technology available in order to foster scientific discoveries.
We expect you to have a sense of ownership, leadership, problem solving, and an entrepreneurial spirit - and ultimately be motivated to delight our customers. In return, we offer a rewarding salary and benefits package, young and vibrant "down to earth" corporate culture, employee empowerment, and excellent growth opportunities.
- Help to define the flow and features of the products at a requirements level.
- Develop wireframes and mockups to address product requirements.
- Work with customers and new users to gather feedback and test the designs.
- Review other designs and provide feedback.
- Willing to travel for work.
- Minimum 4 years of experience designing and shipping desktop, web, or mobile applications.
- Preferably a diploma's or bachelor's degree in product design, industrial design, and interaction design or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience with prototyping tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, Balsamiq, Invision, JustInMind, or other design tools.
- Familiarity with the software development processes such as requirement gathering and storyboarding is a must.
- Highly motivated, strong team player, with good ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as necessary.
- Excellent collaborative, brainstorming, and storytelling skills.
- Understand and able to apply design methodology to the design process.
- Ability to deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Excellent communication and customer relationship skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Salatiga or Semarang.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please email your CV and UX Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words UX (space) Your Name; e.g UX Adam Fisal in the subject line.
PT PROMANUFACTURE Indonesia
Jl. Soekarno Hatta No. 14, Cebongan,
Argomulyo, Salatiga, 50736 Indonesia
+62 298 343 4711