Digital Marketing Specialist
Headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts, FORMULATRIX is a fast-growing and strongly profitable company. We supply robotic automation, scientific instruments, and software solutions to the life sciences industry. Our business is international in scope with offices in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
FORMULATRIX is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist to increase our marketing capabilities and help drive sales for our product lines. This is an excellent opportunity to directly participate in market development within the life science industry and to experience a wide range of research applications and strategic content creation activities.
This role involves working with a team of digital marketers and optimizing content distribution across various digital marketing channels, such as website and blog content, third-party ads, marketing emails, and social media.
- An adherence to data-driven results and impeccable attention to detail is a must.
- Conduct market research to identify new marketing avenues.
- Working with a team of Marketing Specialists to achieve bi-annual goals.
- Creating Google Ads campaigns for audiences in Europe, the USA, and the Asia Pacific.
- Managing third-party ads and identifying new digital marketing opportunities to help build brand awareness and generate leads.
- Assisting the team in handling marketing and logistics for overseas trade shows.
- Focus on analytics to build data-driven campaigns.
- Working on key marketing metrics and how they impact lead generation.
- Work with an international team to run marketing campaigns including trade shows (logistics and administration), third-party ads, social media, and website optimization.
- Life Science marketing experience (1 - 2 years).
- Experience building and executing digital marketing campaigns, both organic and paid
- Good grasp of market research tools to be able to identify the right marketing avenues.
- Experience in running third-party ad campaigns to help build awareness and generate leads.
- Familiarity with overseas trade shows and associated logistics.
- Familiar with developing marketing campaigns aligning marketing efforts with product development and sales goals.
- Comfortable managing multiple online excel sheets to keep track of ongoing and upcoming trade shows.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot or Marketo.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premier.
- Experience and/or a degree in the Life Sciences will be a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please click the button below: