Senior Software Engineer
Headquartered in Massachusetts-USA, FORMULATRIX® supplies innovative software and robotic automation solutions to the life science industry including the leading pharmaceutical companies and academic research institutions worldwide. We collaborate with researchers to simplify scientific workflows, such as sample preparation and analysis, by designing solutions without boundaries and bringing novel cutting-edge technology into the laboratory. We are committed to researchers, their labs, and to the scientific discoveries that will improve the lives of generations to come.
We're growing our team and looking to hire Senior Software Engineers (full stack) in our office in Lahore, Pakistan. If you're in for exciting job and growth opportunities, look no further!
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology.
- Minimum 2 years post-degree experience in software development.
- Expert knowledge of C#, Asp.Net, Asp.Net core, MVC, EF, Linq, and Rest/Web API.
- Understanding of design patterns and algorithms.
- Experience with SQL databases.
- Design, develop, and improve software systems from the ground up.
- Use your R&D skills to create prototypes which solve challenging problems in areas such as scheduling and synchronization and machine control.
- Analyze challenges and propose options and timelines to get to their resolution.
- Collaborate with a global team of peers in software engineering to devise such solutions in a timely manner.
- Deeply care for our customers by providing them with great support and intuitive applications which hide out all the complexities of the solutions.
- Stay abreast of new technologies in your field and adopt as needed.
- Have a "Can Do" attitude!
- Excellent Team Player
- Able to achieve deadlines
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please click the button below:
**FORMULATRIX® is an equal opportunity employer**