Senior Software Engineer
Headquartered in Massachusetts-USA, FORMULATRIX® supplies innovative software and robotic automation solutions to the life science industry including the leading pharmaceutical companies and academic research institutions around the world. We collaborate with researchers to simplify scientific workflows, such as sample preparation and analysis, by designing solutions without boundaries and bringing novel cutting-edge technology into the laboratory. We are committed to researchers, their labs, and to the scientific discoveries that will improve the lives of generations to come.
We're growing our team and looking to hire various Senior Software Engineers, either front-end or back-end in our Lahore Office. If you're in for exciting job and growth opportunities, look no further!
- Education: BS-CS, BS-SE, BS-IT or equivalent.
- Good software design and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated good logical thinking as well as attention to details.
- Strong English written and oral skills.
- A passion to build great features and impress both your colleagues and customers.
- A great attitude and a passion for what you do.
- Understand best coding practices and designing thoughtful coding patterns.
- Analyze problems and propose/implement solutions.
- Collaborate with peers to deliver high quality products on time.
- Work in a globally distributed development team environment.
- Stay abreast of new technologies in your field and adopt as needed.
- Have a "Can Do" attitude!
- Front-End Positions
- Expertise in REACT preferred; Angular 2+, Vue, and others will be considered as well.
- Knowledge of C# or other object oriented languages preferred.
- Back-End Positions
- Minimum 4 years post-degree experience in software development
- Strong fundamentals in computer science: object-oriented, model-driven development, algorithms, and others.
- Knowledge of C# or C++ preferred, candidates should have experience in at least one object-oriented language.
- Experience with SQL databases and software components.
Full Stack Positions require skills on both front-end and back-end positions and an eagerness to work on both.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please click the button below:
**FORMULATRIX® is an equal opportunity employer**